How to remove dark spots on legs from mosquito bites?.
How to get rid of bug bite scars fast, That dark spot, product of an insect bite, causes us to scratch, scratch, scratch until we find relief, even when this pleasure leaves its marks, scars: dark spots on the skin.
Treatments to remove dark spots from mosquito bites
But how can we resist such a pressing need? A natural option is to apply a paste made with: 1 tablespoon of baking soda and ½ tablespoon of warm water; let stand for 10 minutes and rinse.
– Apply to the skin once a day, and the stain will disappear.
Lavender essential oil
– Half a tablespoon of some vegetable oil such as olive, coconut, sunflower oil.
– half a tablespoon of lavender essential oil.
– We unite both oils, and we can apply to the affected part of the skin, thus lightening the bite spots.
We use it twice a day; it helps to heal and fade a possible dark spot.
Ideally, it should be applied quickly after the sting, this relieves itching and can eliminate future stain.
– We apply aloe to natural or commercial gel on the lesion; if the mark continues, we continue using until it has healed, almost always, if this treatment is done, there is no mark.
– If despite the procedure, the stain is noticed after the injury has healed, then another treatment must be applied to remove the mark. The use of a moisturizer helps to recover the skin.
Vitamin E oil
The vitamin E oil is widely used as a remedy to remove stains from insect bites as it has excellent healing properties. Also, thanks to its richness in antioxidants, it also has moisturizing and repairing features that help improve and reduce the tissue damaged by this type of wound.
If you want to try this remedy with vitamin E for this condition in the dermis, you can buy it in the form of capsules to take orally, or also as a topical oil. In this case, the second option or even opening the capsules is more recommended to use their content topically. However, before applying it, test this product on your wrist to verify that you do not have any allergy to this treatment.
The cocoa butter is a natural remedy that is very effective for reducing dark spots on the skin thanks to its highly nourishing and regenerating moisturizing power. Thanks to these properties, this product can restore damaged skin and smooth its surface, leaving it smooth and without marks.
To apply the cocoa butter, you smear your fingers with it and then massage the circles on the spots you want to disappear. Apply this home remedy 2 to 4 times a day if you’re going to get results. It is also essential that you start using it when the bite stain does not have much time since, in this way, it will be easier for them to disappear.
Lemon juice to lighten blemishes on the skin
Lemon for mosquito bites. This citrus fruit is an excellent remedy against insect bites and the marks and stains they leave on the skin since it has incredible whitening and healing properties that will help improve the appearance of the blemishes, in addition to eliminating reaching dark spots if we are persevering. In addition, the richness in vitamins and antioxidants of lemon juice, also give it exfoliating properties that favour the skin’s regeneration process.
To use this natural remedy, you have to cut a slice of a lemon and squeeze it on the affected area of the skin and massage for a while. You must do this treatment at night, when you go to sleep, since exposing the surface with the lemon to the sun can cause more dark marks to appear on the dermis. Do not use this home remedy more than one time a day
Tomato and lemon
Choose the one you like the most, because the pulp of both, applied to the skin, helps to clarify and stimulate tissue growth. All you have to do is let the properties work for 10 minutes on your body!
Banana and lemon
The combination may be “strange”; however, it is useful. To prepare it, in a container, place the mashed banana with the juice of one lemon. Mix and spread over the affected area, you must do it every night for two weeks.
The darkening of the skin from an insect bite may be due to cellular inflammation or poor healing, among many other reasons.
This trick is very used and very practical because we almost always have it available. We put the toothpaste on the mark, this lowers the small swelling and helps the mark heal.
Take a pill and, previously moistened, rub it on the bite; In addition to softening the skin, it will eliminate darkening.
- These natural and homemade resources help heal and remove the marks left by mosquito or mosquito bites.
- These tricks also help prevent infection, swelling, or other damage.
- No rubbing or scratching is required as the injury may worsen or become infected.
- If the proper treatment is done; if the skin is not rubbed, and infection is prevented, there are likely to be no marks. Sun exposure should be avoided as this helps stains to set or darken.
- Avoid mosquito bites. (2016, June 7). Retrieved from
- Beware of bug bites and stings. (2015, July 25). Retrieved from
- Malaria. (2016, April)
- Mayo Clinic Staff. (2015, October 22). Mosquito bites. Retrieved from