Prayer for healing: Trust in God to overcome the cancer. inspirational prayer for cancer patients.
Prayers for healing – Be hopeful
God is our hope and our promise. He holds all things in His hands and He performs miracles. We are a part of His family and He loves us. Even if we are in serious trouble, we don’t have to be afraid. We just have to trust Him. He takes care of our daily needs and our problems.
He can see the larger overall picture and knows what is best for us. We must resign ourselves to Him, obey Him, and seek His will daily, in our prayers and in our Bible reading. God looks at our hearts.
Our problems can bring us closer to God and heal our hearts so that we can reflect His light and love for others.
Prayers for healing – Find strength
God, give me the power to handle even more cancer treatments. Help me see the ways in which I can use this painful period to pray with sincere feelings for others.
Healing cancer from within through the healing Love of God.
No cancer is incurable.
Cancer is an attack on our body, a disruption of the balance of cell division. There are many causes that increase the risk of cancer, but it is ultimately your own body that determines whether or not the cancer occurs.
Many people smoke but one does get cancer and the other doesn’t. In the end it is not the external circumstances that determine whether we get cancer, but how our body reacts to these circumstances.
And that has everything to do with our inner resistance to cancer. It is therefore surprising that the medical world has no eye at all for the inner being, but that it focuses exclusively on the destruction of cancer cells. And that while they know and have been shown that a positive inner attitude positively influences the healing process of the body.
Jesus promised He walked the earth several times to the sick He treated: “you were done according to your faith.”
Matthew 8:13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour.
Matthew 9:29 Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.”
Matthew 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. Prayer for Cancer Patient
Jesus helped people come into contact with their divine source, with God the Father and Creator, and from there overcome their illness. Doctors, on the other hand, make a diagnosis and then tell them what the patient can expect, thus triggering their own expectations and planting this expectation in the heart of the patient.
You have to be strong in your shoes to go against this negative expectation and to deal with fear. I am not saying that doctors are doing wrong work but this way our inner strength that should support the healing process is being paralyzed rather than supported. After all, we will ultimately have to heal ourselves. Medical procedures can help us with this, but doctors are also completely dependent on how our body reacts to these procedures.
Cancer is just like any other disease a signal in our body that something is not right. It is then a matter of going to our origin, to our Creator, who has created everything well and perfectly, and there to re-tune us to the divine energy that can heal us from within.
It is sad that as human beings we often only start praying when there are serious problems in our lives but it is better late than never. We often need problems in our lives to realize that we have strayed so far from our inner source that is meant to live in harmony with God.
Jesus has come to us to bring us back in contact with God and to learn to live from there. When Jesus walked on earth, He was best known for the many wonderful healings that He did, but the message He brought was often misunderstood. Jesus had come to bring humanity back into contact with God, to bring man back to its original purpose. The many healings were just a sign, a proof, that He really had something to say.
Proof of a supernatural reality that can restore our life and give our inner new life beyond death. Jesus came to bring us in contact with God and to live from there. The law of love, hope, faith and trust are stronger than the laws of disease fear and death. Our mind, together with God’s Spirit, is able to raise itself above our illness and fear and thus exert a positive powerful influence on the healing process.
Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Tips for curing cancer and / or living with cancer in victory.
Jesus is the bridge, the link, the way, between us and God. Pray to Jesus and He will bring us inwardly to God and guide us with His Spirit.
- Get treatment by doctors but make sure your mind is above this treatment. Do not give your body to the doctors, but instruct your body to support the treatments and bless the doctors in their actions by praying in the name of Jesus. Surrender your body in the hand of God.
- Make sure that you do not allow fear or concern, but always keep in mind that you are overcoming the disease and trust in the power of Jesus.
(Be not worried in any thing, but let your wishes be made known to God through prayer and supplication with thanksgiving. And the peace of God, which is beyond reason, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6-7)
- Continue to live and make plans for the future. Not from denial, but from faith and faith in Jesus that everything will be fine. (John 15: 7 If you remain in Me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you want, and it will become to you.)
- Do not see cancer as an enemy, but undergo this process as a learning school to become stronger and to become even more whole in spirit, soul and body. You can bless the cancer with God’s love so that it will disappear. (Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies)
- Make sure you are above the cancer and give your life content by blessing others. Also in your process of illness and recovery. (Romans 12:21 Let not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil by good.)
- If you inwardly know of God that you are going to die, then see death as a friend who will unite you with God and prepare your loved ones in a loving way for farewell. Death is not a defeat. Together with Jesus our inner self can rise above death and death is only a transition to Him. The most important thing is to experience His peace in everything. We can always pray for healing but for everyone there is a moment to die. (John 11:25 Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me will live even if he has died)
- “Day of Prayer for Cancer.” The National Shrine of St. Jude, n.d., shrineofstjude.org/the-shrine/day-of-prayer-for-cancer/
- “Healing Words of Wisdom.” Roswell Park, n.d., www.roswellpark.org/sites/default/files/node-files/page/nid940-prayerbook14467.pdf