What is a prophetic intercessor?
“But you, when you pray, enter your room, and when you have closed the door, pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you. And in prayer, do not use repetitions without sense, like the Gentiles, because they imagine that they will be heard by their word of mouth. Therefore, do not become like them; because your Father knows what you need before you ask for it.
You therefore pray like this: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come, You will be done, So on earth as it is in heaven, Give us today our daily bread, And forgive us our debts (offenses, sins), as we have also forgiven our debtors (those who offend us, do us wrong).
And don’t put us (don’t let us fall) in temptation, but deliver us from evil (from the evil one) because yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
Redemption level we were bought at the price of blood
Level of authority, God is enthroned over all Empire
that you are in heaven
Hallowed be thy name.
‘Your kingdom come. The kingdom must be established in your life.
You will be done, God’s purpose is to Save Humanity
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive our debts; this is a spiritual law
Don’t let them fall into temptation
Deliver us from evil
Your safety is power and glory
The heart of the intercessor
Full heart honest person. The pure heart of the incorruptible character
-Not like people who walk with folds
-Life using excellence, inner motivation is given by the Holy Spirit
Psalm 26: will be the motto of the Intercessor
-Practice what it says?
-Be consistent man
1) Submission to authority, obedient subject, for what he suffered he learned obedience
a) teachable heart
b) Correctable heart
c) Flexible heart gal 6: 1
d) 2) Do not be defamatory Titus 3: 2
Number 12: 1-5
2) Do not be a proud example of Joseph Genesis 39.6
3) Do not be self-centered
To think that everything revolves around me
The only one worthy of exaltation is the Lord
Galatians 2:20, 1 Corinthians 12:12 and 14
4) Cannot have a superiority complex Galatians 6: 3
5) The Intercessor and his personal life defines priorities
The Lord, the wife, the children, the work,
6) Example of hardworking Genesis 31: 34-41
Four characteristics of the true intercessor
1. You must have an absolute conviction of God’s justice.
That God will never bring the judgment that the wicked deserve on the righteous (Abraham)
2. Must have a deep interest in the glory of God (Moses)
He twice rejected the offer to make him the greatest nation on earth.
3. You must have an intimate knowledge of God.
He must be a person who can stand before God and speak with the utmost frankness but with reverence.
4. Must be a person of great personal value.
You must be prepared, if necessary, to risk your life like Aaron, who ignored the spread of death.
There is no appeal greater than an intercessor.
When you become an intercessor, you will have reached the throne.
People in integrity:
Sentimental, Financial, Spiritual, family, Committed people
WEAPONS OF INTERCESSION
a) Clear language and in complete harmony unity of the Spirit 1 Corinthians 1.10
b) Agreeing I kill 18:19
c) Believing that it is done, I acted in faith
d) Pray with perseverance
e) Gener certainty of victory
f) Fasting multiplies the effect of prayer
g) Break every yoke
h) S and can tie the power of darkness and unleash God’s blessing
Abraham intercedes for Sodom (for sinners)
For weak believers. Luke 22:32
For the enemies. Luke 23:34
To send the Holy Spirit. John 14:16
For the church. John 17: 9
For salvation through the church. Hebrews 7:25
Moses for Israel. Exodus 32:32
Moses for Mary. Numbers 12:13
Moses for Israel. Numbers 14:17
Samuel, for Israel. 1 Samuel 7: 5
A man of God by Jeroboam. 1 Kings 13: 6
David for Ishmael. 1st Chronicles 21:17
Hezekiah for the people. 2nd Chronicles 30:18
Job for his friends. Job 42:10
Moses gets in the Way. Psalm 106: 23
Paul, for those of Ephesus. Ephesians 1:16
Intercession for the sterile fig tree. Luke 13: 6-9
Dig around and pay. Isaiah 54: 1 – Isaiah 54:10 – Psalm 113: 9
Aaron with the censer (Come soon, Aaron ran)
Numbers 16: 41-50. The wrath of God brought death.
The intercession prayer is a different prayer; it is done in holiness is to take the place of
Another addresses the Father before the throne of God
He is a person who has left his own burdens to take those of others causes changes
Circumstantial, the intercession prayer breaks yokes frees captives and heals the sick
1. THE INTERCESSOR STOPS ON THE DROP BY THE PEOPLE *
GENERAL MEANING OF INTERCESSION: *
In general, the action of one who seeks the good of another, intervening in his favor, to obtain a benefit, forgiveness, etc. It is the holy, faithful, and persevering prayer through which someone begs God for others who need God’s intervention. Make your life a life of prayer without ceasing, by your Way of living, of witnessing, of speaking, of worrying about others in their apostolic work.
Every point we present to mold a sensitive heart to a special call from God, to a ministry of reconciliation, of salvation, of Intercession for others; as the fruit of the Love of God for men and women willing to commit to work in the work for our brothers, the lost, the brokenhearted, the wounded, the fallen, etc.
* The intercessors have the KEY to put into action the PLAN OF GOD FOR THE WORLD *
The Intercessor has the mission of opening gaps and interposing between fallen humanity and God, in order to play a role of reconciliation between the two, intervening in the spiritual world with manifestations in the natural according to the will of God inclined to
Intercessory Function: Put yourself in place of the Other
Prophetic function and spiritual warfare, with the purpose of establishing the will of God and confronting the Satanic powers with the aim of supporting leadership and community
INTERCEDER: from the Hebrew PAY (e.g., gimmel, ayin):
A plea to avoid destruction
“And I searched among them for a man to do
Fenced (fence to defend a site and prevent entry)
And put it in the gap (hole or opening in the wall or wall)
in front of me, in favor of the earth, so that it would not destroy it …”
The Lord seeks a man, and if we read as the Apostle Paul tells us that
there is no longer a man, nor a woman, there is no longer any gender or race distinction, the Lord seeks a man, a woman, a boy, a girl or a boy, that makes fenced, this is to make a fence, like Nehemiah, he hurt, when seeing the destroyed city walls, it is like not having protection in your house, it is like not having walls or doors in your house.
How would you feel having no doors in your house? How would you feel not having walls in your house? And having to sleep at home like that? Would you feel
unprotected? That was the pain of Nehemiah, and the Lord tells us of that pain when he sees the unprotected city.
He looked for a person who made fences, that is, who made a wall of protection around the town (of a city, of a country) and who put himself in the gap, is to open a hole in the wall, break obstacles, open Way, but the Lord says: “… I didn’t find it.”
ISAIAH 53:12 (for sinners)
It is to get in the middle of:
1- God who is righteous and holy executing judgment
2- The person or city or nation that deserves the judgment of God.
The Intercessor says:
A- God, you are fair and your true judgments, but
B- I beg you to have mercy:
Because you are slow to anger and great in mercy and soon
To forgive the one who humbles himself before you.
It must be made up of people with the following characteristics:
Having the call to Intercession, among which could be, Worshipers, Ministry of praise and dance, which does not mean that they only have to be in a ministry if not rather, that people who feel the burden can take the Blessing, It is not a requirement, but it takes people who have gifts or prophetic Ministry and discernment of spirit
INCENSARY + FIRE OF THE ALTAR + INCENSE
Aaron stood between the dead and the living.
Numbers 16:48 (risked his own life) and death ceased.
Fourteen thousand seven hundred died.
Revelation 8: 3-5
God adds much incense much fire from the altar Intercession
He threw it on earth (this work will make a great impact on the spiritual world).
HUB: 1. Thunder
4. An earthquake
Zechariah 10: 1 Ask Jehovah for rain in the late season.
Jehovah will make lightning.
INTERCESSION OF DANIEL.
Daniel 9: 3 Prayer – prayer – fasting – sackcloth – ash – confession
Daniel 9: 7 Yours is justice.
Daniel 9: 9 Have mercy and forgive us.
Daniel 9:19, Hey Lord, forgive, listen.
Daniel 9: 20-21 Even = (He did not loose) I was praying for my people when the angel Gabriel came.
THE LACK OF INTERCESSORS:
Ezekiel 22: 26-27
* violated my law
* polluted my sanctuary
* made no difference between the holy and the profane
* did not distinguish between clean and unclean
* Their princes are like wolves.
* shed blood for unfair profits.
Ezekiel 22:30 ¨and I searched among them for a man
1. That made fenced (a separation)
2. That he put himself in the gap in front of me so that I would not destroy them and I didn’t find it (they were all calm and calm).
Zechariah 1: 9-12
God sends angels to travel the earth to see if anyone was restless with the situation in his country. But all that land was quiet and still (there was no movement of Intercession)
Zephaniah 1: 12-13
I will punish the men who, in the middle of the chaos, rest calmly like settled wine.
“God will do nothing.”
Isaiah 62: 6
On your walls, I have put guards all day, and they will never shut up all night. Those who remember Jehovah do not rest or give him truce until he restores the city and puts it in praise of his glory.
The Bible reveals that the judgment comes in proportion to the light that has been given. The more light you have, the more severe the judgment that is coming.
Examples of Intercession:
The Word of the Lord shows us the Intercession that men and women made
John 17: he intercedes for us.
This Intercession that Jesus still does results today in the
salvation of those who have to believe in Him by your word. You are the result
of this Intercession that Jesus did.
Genesis 18: 16-33: intercede for Sodom and Gomorrah.
Because I knew there was a loved one and family in that city. Do you have
Any family member who does not know the Lord Jesus Christ?
Moses Exodus 32: 31-32 intercedes for the people of Israel
Even though he knew that what the people were doing was not correct,
but he cried mercy to God so that the people would turn their hearts to
Chap. 4: 14-16: Proclaim fasting and intercede before the King to
favor of his people even knowing that he could die he was willing to give all
his life for his nation, for his people
Chap. 9: Intercede for the people
He claimed God’s promise, the answer, and was not willing to stop interceding until he received it.
Lamentations 2: 11-12
“My eyes fainted with tears, my entrails were touched, my liver
it was spilled over land because of the brokenness of the daughter of my people,
When the child fainted and the one who suckled, in the city squares, …
they fainted as wounded in the city streets ..”
Look around, and you will see many things to intercede for. Still today, our eyes look at what Jeremiah saw in his city, abandoned children, desolate families, who will be fenced for them, and for what they have not achieved salvation? Who will stand in the gap in your favor?
KEEP THE PASSION ALWAYS FOR OTHERS, FOR THE SITUATION THAT IMPROVES THE WORLD AND CONVINCED THAT THE PRAYER OF THE FAIR IS EFFECTIVE. Nehemiah 2: 2: 3
* Nehemiah not only cried out for the opprobrium of his people being alone, but he manifests to others the situation of indifference, of opprobrium, of the affront of the nations: “How will my face not be sad, when the city, house of the graves of my parents, is it deserted, and its doors consumed by fire? “How is your house, is it deserted from the presence of God?
SHOW THE VISION GOD HAS GIVEN FOR THE MINISTRY. (Nehemiah 22:18
* “Then I told you how the hand of my God had been good on me ..” For the Vision to run, it must be written and made known to run (Habakkuk 2: 2) and be patient, because although it will take time to accomplish, reach. Conviction of the call.
* Jethro advises Moses in the same direction: “Show them the way to go” (VISION) Exodus 18: 20
* Be persevering in MAKING THE CALL TO THE CHURCH TO RETURN TO PRAYER AND FAST FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE KINGDOM, FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND ITS GOVERNORS, ETC.
ANALYZE THE IMPERANT SITUATION ON THE SAME PROBLEM SITE. Nehemiah 2:11
* Analyze the prevailing situation (illness of friends, without work, divorces, ailments, without finances, etc.), pray to God to reveal the strategy, cry for the situation of shame. Nehemiah 2:11
* Meets with friends and encourages them; and he is prudent and sensible in his behavior as an intercessor, he is not a judge of the other brothers. Nehemiah 2:12 and encourages them to do the work, while denouncing injustices.
* Once you gave them the VISION.
THE INTERCESSOR ENCOURAGES AND ENCOURAGES OTHERS TO LIFT THE fallen WALLS. Nehemiah 2: 19c.
* * “Let us arise and build ourselves up. Thus they put their hands for good.” * The Intercessor raises and edifies with the effective intercessory prayer before the Lord, he calls us to pray for the fallen, the afflicted, the sick, etc. When brothers have fallen, we must with meekness and mercy build again the “fallen walls.”
* It is teamwork, God is the one who will provide the intercessor group in time, there is a time of preparation and affliction.
* THE INTERCESSOR STOPS ON THE GAP BY THE PEOPLE
Being recently in Buenaventura, Colombia; In the Continental Congress “NUCLEOS DE PRACION”, a beautiful brother named Teofilo told me that he had the criterion that PRAYER FOR HIM WAS A HOBBY, which he really told me, I understood in an instant the beautiful and the sublime of the prayer in my life, it really was a Hobby that practiced with skill and love to my Lord and my fellow men, the same as in natural life I have the hobby of playing Bowling (and I am one of the good guys !!!) and I like to practice it. Make your prayer, your intimacy, your Way of life, a true Hobby, and you will see that you will reach the crown of victory in the race we have to undertake. Brother Raul
WHAT IS INTERCESSION?
Remember what was seen in the first lessons that are: (1) Serve. (2) .Fight. (3) Identify yourself. (4) Share. (5) Rule (7) Cry (8). Put yourself in brother’s shoes. (9) Start the bad. (10) Sow and build the right thing.
WHEN WE BUILD, MEN WILL ALWAYS RISE AGAINST WHAT WE ARE CARRYING OUT (Nehemiah 2:19)
* Once we have decided to work in a ministry (be it of any nature), voices will be raised to discourage us, we see how the Tobias and the Sanballat rise to Nehemiah, to discourage them from carrying out the work (they are always people manipulated by darkness), so that we stop doing the work of God (! see that nobody comes to you, your Ministry is not important, we cannot go to the meeting, etc.). The Intercessor goes through these stages; we must not stop doing the work for a reason: BECAUSE IT IS OF GOD AND NOT OUR, IT IS FOR HIS GLORY, AND NOT TO BE PROTAGONISTS.
PERSEVERATE IN THE VISION, DO NOT STOP DOING THE WORK Nehemiah 2:20 and 6: 1-19 / I will not come to you to keep doing the work.
* “And in the answer, I said to them: The God of the heavens, he will prosper us, and we his servants will arise and build us up because you have no part or right or memory in Jerusalem” Hallelujah for the answer.
* The grace of God, not our arm of flesh, makes us prosper in the work of God, do not seek the riches by our arm, God is the one who lifts the work of love in time.
* We must remain interceding, still alone, because there will be days when no one appears (only Sanballat and Tobias to mock), I learned personally that the prayer of the righteous could much, I saw men like Abraham, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Ezra, Jesus ; who watched alone for their peers and did not faint, today the best moments of Intercession is when I am alone, I have learned that it is a * non-leading ministry *, but to serve, I have been in the Park (of the group that I have charge) alone, and as I rejoice in praise and Intercession at 4:00 AM on Saturday, it’s fascinating, I’m not ashamed.
* Machinations of the adversaries: Tobias and Sanballat, summon a meeting to Nehemiah, so that he goes to a place outside the walls (the work they were building) and told them: “I do a GREAT WORK (fulfillment of the Vision ), and I cannot go, because the work would cease, leaving it to go to you “they insisted four times, and four times he said the same. WE MUST NOT STOP DOING THE WORK, AND LESS TREAT WITH THE ADVERSARIES AT THE SAME. (Chapter 6: 119), please, do not search the work of darkness and its machinations, search the word, the true, the pure, the holy, and in this Way, we can unmask the darkness in the institutional church.
TEAMWORK, DEALING THE REEDIFICATION WORK. Nehemiah 3
* When the group grows, or the Ministry, everything in time; functions should be delegated to each one; It is a work of the ministerial team, the leader is a servant of others, should not be the protagonist, we must die to YOISM.
* Nehemiah designates leaders (ch. 7: 1-4)
ABOUT INTERCESSOR LEADERSHIP
LEADERS OR NATIONAL OR GROUP DIRECTORS
Leaders or Directors must comply:
1. with the requirements established by the Word of God for the deacons of the Churches.
2. First of all, he must be a man who has received the Lord as his personal Savior,
3. Baptized in Waters,
4. of good testimony with the brothers in the faith and with that outside (of the world),
5. An active member of a Christian Church and who loves her Pastor
6. Willing to sacrifice, surrender, and commitment to the Ministry
7. Be helpful and host
The call of the Lord is for service to others and for everything they do with all their heart as for Him (Ephesians 6: 7-8). Greater responsibility in leadership requires spending more time in the Word of God and in prayer. It is necessary to keep our hearts in obedience and humility before the Lord and the laws of men. Fundamental that they are known as makers of the Word of God. Remember to be under authority. Pray for the Ministry every day, the needs of the different countries, and the requests for prayer and fasting sent by the COORDINATOR.
OF THE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY.
A leader is a man:
1. That influences the behavior of others according to the Word of God
2. Who loves and serves his companions
3. That multiplies in the same Way, is a model of their peers
4. Who cares for those who have not returned to meetings
5. Pray for everyone at all times
6. He is a man of prayer and seeks the face of the Lord at all times
7. That he sacrifices and is committed to the Great Commission
8. Love the Lord Jesus
9. Loves his wife and children
10. He is a good worker and is diligent in everything
* MIQUEAS PLAN *
The spiritual health of a nation has to do with the spiritual health of its leaders.
PRAYING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MIQUEAS PLAN
* Micah 6: 8, “O man, he has declared to you what is good, and what Jehovah asks of you; only do justice, and love mercy and humble yourself before your God”
We must ask that a certain leader:
* “Do justice” that is to govern with the truth, to fulfill its functions based on what is fair and correct.
* “Have mercy” is to conduct yourself humanely. Ask God that leaders be flooded with benevolence and mercy with the people.
* “Humble yourselves before God” to govern humbly, with a spirit of sensitivity. It is the arrogance of spirit that causes leaders to fall.
* Ask unfair leaders through their mistakes to contribute to the expansion and progress of the gospel. (Psalm 109: 29)
* Ask the “despotic leaders” to fall out of power by receiving misguided advice (Psalm 5:10), praying as David “Make him fall into his own traps”
* We can ask that all godly leaders discover spiritual wisdom to rule their nations.
* Ask that every ruler and those in eminence receive a personal message of God’s love.
* Ask that leaders of troubled nations feel tired of the continuous bloodshed in their countries and can recognize that they need help from a superior source that is God, creator of the heavens and the earth; and recognize Jehovah as the only God as Nebuchadnezzar, Pharaoh, Manasseh, etc. did.
* Ask that corrupt leaders recognize their evil behavior and turn to God. 2nd. Chronicles 33: 11-13 Manasseh was arrested for his wrongdoing against his people, he prayed repentantly: “But after he was put in trouble, he prayed to Jehovah his God, humbled greatly in the presence of the God of his fathers, and having prayed He was attended to him, for God heard his prayer and restored Jerusalem to his kingdom. Then Manasseh recognized that Jehovah was God. “
* Ask that all leaders established in the nations, whatever their position, recognize that it was God who gave them their positions of authority.