What does it mean when your breast itch superstition?.
What does it mean when your tittes itch?. In ancient times there were many superstitions and signs associated with the human body. People today believe less in something elusive. Many regard these interpretations, yet it is not uncommon for young people to call on representatives of the older generation to clarify a certain physiological phenomenon. For example, where the left breast tickles, and which sign is connected to it.
Itch left chest – the meaning of signs
- Itch left chest – the meaning of signs
- With girls and women
- And for women of all ages, this means the following:
- Boys and men
- Restless feelings of this kind in men arise before the following events:
- What does the left breast scratch in the morning and in the evening?
- What other symptoms of the left chest?
- These manifestations are sometimes a harbinger of such unpleasant events:
- What does this phenomenon mean from a medical point of view?
- This can be due to the following factors:
Itching in one or the other part of the body has always been considered a precursor to all events. The left breast was identified with the affairs of the heart, associated with emotional experiences, and such discomfort was interpreted differently depending on age and gender.
With girls and women
It has long been believed that itching in the left breast predicts a prosperous and financially secure marriage in young girls.
And for women of all ages, this means the following:
- in love with her unknown husband;
- soon encounter with the object of love;
- the former lover dreams of a date.
In addition, the feeling of itching on the left side of a woman’s breast may mean that the love object often thinks about it.
Boys and men
It is believed that the representatives of the stronger sex are less emotional and sensitive than the girls, and attach more importance to social status. That is why the appearance of itching in the left part of the chest is a reason for men not only to expect changes in personal life, but also in financial position.
Restless feelings of this kind in men arise before the following events:
- fulfillment of a cherished dream;
- solving financial problems;
- career development;
- an early encounter with the second half.
Moreover, itching can be a prelude to both sexes from receiving a large amount of money in the near future, as well as meetings with old friends.
Do you know? It used to be believed that if the left breast itched, it was necessary to express your most cherished desire, and then it would certainly be fulfilled. The important thing is not to look at this moment in a window or a mirror, otherwise it will fly away. It is better not to look around or close your eyes tightly.
What does the left breast scratch in the morning and in the evening?
The sign why the left breast is scratched is interpreted differently and depends not only on the gender of the person, but also on the time when sensations appear.
As a rule, morning itching is a harbinger of pleasant events. Good changes can relate to love relationships as well as friendships, but also to financial position and career.
The situation is not as rosy as the box is scratched from the left in the evening. There is a high chance of receiving bad news, failed careers, financial problems, betrayal, adultery or breaking relationships with close people.
This is interesting: how to enlarge the breasts at home
What other symptoms of the left chest?
For many centuries it was believed that the right side of God, and left – of the devil. Therefore, if itching in the left chest, the predictions may not be the most joyful.
These manifestations are sometimes a harbinger of such unpleasant events:
- problems in family life;
- quarrels with loved ones;
- dissatisfaction with intimate life;
- service-related conflicts;
- loss of wealth or a large amount of money.
Like the left breast of men and women itches in cases where someone has anger on them and has plans for revenge.
See also: why itchy right hand?
What does this phenomenon mean from a medical point of view?
After the national signs have been treated, it is impossible to ignore the completely everyday, physiological causes of itching in the breast.
This can be due to the following factors:
- Meteorological fluctuations. It has long been proven that the human body is sensitive to changing weather, magnetic storms and other phenomena. Many people twist and sore joints, or have pain in injured limbs, even if it happened long ago. The chest may itch for the same reason.
- Dry skin. This phenomenon is not only associated with reduced metabolic processes in the epithelium, but can also act as a response to prolonged sun exposure when the skin is just burning.
- Increased perspiration. This is the opposite situation when the activity of the glands is too high. And because sweat is a rather corrosive liquid, it can cause skin irritation, which is characterized by itching.
- Allergy. One of the symptoms of this unpleasant condition is itchy skin. Such a reaction can be caused by various reasons, including insect bites, misuse of a product or taking certain medicines. Allergies can also cause shower gel, cosmetic creams or powders to wash clothing that comes in contact with skin.
- Unfavorable or poor quality underwear. When the fabrics whose clothes are made in contact with the skin are made from synthetic materials that do not allow air to pass through, itching may occur. However, some natural fibers can “bite” and cause discomfort. In addition, every woman is probably familiar with not the most pleasant sensation that occurs in the breast as a result of wearing a bra, especially if it is too small.
- Physiological processes in the mammary glands of women. In adolescence, when the girls’ breasts are actively growing, itching is common. But if an adult woman arrives dramatically, but also during pregnancy or breastfeeding, when the breast increases, this can cause such discomfort.
Given the above, the search for an answer to why the left breast is itchy, not just the interpretation of folk signs. The reason for this may be entirely “terrestrial” factors, after the discovery and removal of which the discomfort will pass.
Council. If the breast itchs too often, you have to put an end to mysticism and pay attention to your health. Such a symptom can be a sign of a problem, and in this case it is impossible to let everything go its own way. It is better to seek help from specialists immediately.