Meaning of the number 23
Have you ever wondered what does the number 23 mean? what’s it’s significance, spiritual or biblical meaning? If we focus on numerology, it should be noted that 23 is a mystical number that belongs to Kabbalistic numbers (which have a mysterious or secret meaning). For many, the number 23 will have no special meaning, but for others… like scientists, researchers, and sports enthusiasts (basketball), it is very significant.
Do you know what the number twenty-three means? Keep reading and find out!!!
What does 23 mean in numerology
23 numerology. Within the science of numerology, the number 23 is related to changes, travel, movements, action, and freedom. If we reduce to a single digit, twenty-three gives us a 5, a number that symbolizes vitality, freedom, adventure, controversy, and controversy.
Meaning of 23 in the Bible
The Bible does not escape the digit 23 and appears several times. His first appearance was in the Old Testament, where it is believed that Adam and Eve had a total of 23 daughters. Another apparition is in verse 23 of the first chapter of Genesis, where the death of Sarah, Abraham’s wife, is explained.
The Psalms are a set of free, in total 5, of Hebrew religious poetry, and the term itself (Psalm) is used to name a composition that is sung to praise a divinity. The best-known psalm is the 23 that bears the title, “ The Lord is my shepherd .”
Number 23 in sports
For many, the number 23 is related to the sports stars, and the best known and associated with this digit is Michael Jordan. The undisputed star of the Bulls did not choose 23 because it was his favorite number. Still, it was a family issue when his older brother Larry decided to stay number 45, his favorite as Jordan’s, and Michael decided to keep half of 45 and finally opted for 23.
Other successful athletes who have worn or are number 23 on their backs in their respective sports have been:
- Marshawn Lynch (Buffalo Bills) – American Football
- Ron Artest (Indiana Pacers) – Basketball
- Mark Aguirre (Detroit Pistons) – Basketball
- David Beckham (Real Madrid and Galaxy) – Soccer
- LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers) – Basketball
- Ryne Sandberg (Chicago Cubs) – Baseball
Meaning of 23 in our life
The number 23 has always been associated with essential and anecdotal events of our lives as it happens in the tragic attack of New York to the twin towers that occurred on September 11, 2001, which if we add the digits of the date add 23. However, It has no relationship since the time was chosen at random.
There are other meanings of the number in the different disciplines of our life, and that right now you will be able to know:
The meaning of the number 23 for scientists
For the scientific world, this number is significant since each of us has it marked inside. Although it seems a lie, I think you will be surprised at what you are going to read, and you will realize the importance of 23 in human beings.
In case you do not know, the human body has 23 vertebrae, the DNA we have is divided into 23 pairs of chromosomes, and it is precisely the pair 23 that defines the sex of people. Another curiosity of our body is that the blood takes a total of 23 seconds to travel through our leather; as you see, the numbers 23 are repeated several times, so we should not despise it and know its importance at the scientific level.
Another scientific curiosity is that the axis of the earth is inclined precisely 23.5 degrees, where the sum of the two digits of the number twenty-three (2 + 3) total 5, the figures that make up the degrees of exact inclination.
Another curiosity of the number 23
As we have already mentioned, the twenty-three has several meanings and unique interpretations according to the beliefs of each one. Still, there are several coincidences that are sure to surprise you and where this digit appears:
- The book Revelation of St. John, where the Revelations are discovered, is the last book of the New Testament and consists of 22 chapters, and we know how it ends catastrophically.
- We all know that the number of the beast is 666, and if we divide the two digits that makeup twenty-three (2/3 = 0.666), we get the number 666.
- The letter W occupies the twenty-third position in the Latin alphabet and is precisely the letter that is linked to satan.
- As we saw above, adding the numbers that are part of the date of the attack to the two twin towers in NY give 23 and the same happens if we add the position of the first letters of the World Trade Center building: – World -> W position 23
- – Trade -> T position 20
- – Center -> C position 3Sumanos the position of the T + C = 23
- Another curiosity is the time when the « Little Boy » bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, which was at 8:15 p.m. Japanese time. If we add the digits of that hour, it does not give the number 23.
In conclusion: Number 23 Meaning In The Bible
The number 23 is very significant and is related to changes, travel, movements, action, and freedom for your life. Listen closely to the signs around you and you keep seeing the number 23 in your life!
I hope this post has answered your question what does the number 23 mean. We invite you to keep reading about Numerology: Numbers and their Meanings , the THE MEANING OF THE NUMBER 27: IN NUMEROLOGY and THE MEANING OF THE NUMBER 69: AND NUMEROLOGY
Angel’s Number 333 and its Spiritual meaning – why do you see 3:33?
What Does The Number 4 Mean Prophetically
What Does The Number 5 Mean Spiritually? Angel Number
We also recommend you read:
What Does It Mean When You Dream About Dead People?
111, 666, or 888: Triple Digit Angel Numbers Meanings
One thought on “Number 23 Meaning In The Bible”
Well i always thought the number 23 was a special number and i’ve always had a very hard life I dont know why I can only see now that im evil I got it tatted only hand no ever knowing the meaning im scared and want to get rid of this tattoo