Have you ever had a dream about kissing someone and it feels real? This type of dream is not very common. Dreaming about kissing someone can be a symbol of love, joy and happiness, but it will depend on the context. Dreams may represent behaviors, thoughts, or emotions that we have failed to acknowledge, so it is important to pay attention. You may be receiving a spiritual message.
Keep reading and find out what does it mean when you dream about kissing someone and it feels real?
The interpretation of the meaning of dreams are one of the subjects that generate the most curiosity due to the aura of mystery that characterizes them.
According to different theories, it is usually thought that dreams have a direct relationship with the spiritual world due to the way they are presented when we sleep. Other theories support the possibility that dreams show aspects of our personality that remain hidden.
The interpretation of dreaming about kissing someone can be done from different points of view:
- Some people give them a supernatural or spiritual character; meaning that they directly relate dreams with entities that are not part of this world. Therefore, they believe the possibility that dreams are messages sent by beings who wish to communicate with living beings.
- Psychologists maintain that when people do not feel satisfied, they look for any means that can offer them what they are looking for. Therefore, dreams can be interpreted as the manifestation of behaviors, thoughts, or emotions that are not realized in real life.
- Most psychoanalytic theories propose that people, through dreams, express themselves freely by showing a side of themselves that is hidden from the people with whom they interact.
Kissing is the quintessential demonstration of love or affection. When people are in love they usually show their affection for each other by kissing and hugging.
The act of kissing is also related to affectionate relationships between friends and family members. Human beings often use different physical actions to generate direct contact as a sign of acceptance or respect.
Types of dreams about kissing someone
Dream kisses. Depending on the situation you are in, the meaning of dreaming with a kiss can be exciting or problematic, everything will depend on who you are kissing.
As we have said before, the sentimental situation in which you find yourself is a determining factor to give an accurate interpretation of your dream.
- If you dream that your partner is intensely kissing with another person, it means that your subconscious is alerting you to a possible future sentimental disappointment.
- On the other hand, dreaming of kissing that person that you like so much is a sign that you want that event to come true.
Almost always, dreaming of kissing is more common in women than in men, as is also common in adolescents because, at this stage, the hormonal disorder leads you to need to explore new experiences and feelings in love.
- The dreams kiss on the mouth, neck, with strangers, depending on the context, are synonymous with temptation.
- On the other hand, kisses on the side are a sign of betrayal, and a kiss on the forehead is a sign of future indiscretion.
- Dreaming about wanting to kiss is a sign that you want to solve a misunderstanding with that person.
If you have been wondering “someone kissed me in my dream and it felt real“, or “I kissed someone in my dream and it felt real” keep reading for more interpretations… you will be surprised!
– Dream with a kiss in the mouth
The kiss is a symbol of trust; the level of trust will depend on where the kiss is given.
Dreaming with a kiss on the mouth is shown as a seductive dream, but it is also a sign that you need to encourage communication with that person you kiss in your dream.
– To dream that they give you a kiss
Giving is not the same as receiving.
Dreaming that they kiss you is a sign that you expect that person to take the initiative in communication. It may also indicate that you feel harassed by that person.
– Dream with a passionate kiss
Dreaming with a passionate kiss, especially if it is with that person you love, is a clear sign that you actively want that kiss to happen.
You feel something for that person, but you fear to express your feelings. The best thing is that you arm yourself with courage and take risks. The best is what happens.
– Dreaming of kissing my ex
Dreaming of kissing my ex can disturb you and confuse you a little, but its meaning is simple: you miss your ex, you want to be with that person again. If you are single at this time, you should try to get together once more with that person.
Otherwise, you miss specific characteristics of your ex that your current partner does not possess.
– Dream with a kiss on the cheek
One of the most tender kisses that exist is the kiss on the cheek.
That is why dreaming of a kiss on the cheek, whether you give the kiss or receive it, is a sign that you want a sincere friendship with that person. Try to take care of that person and cultivate a healthy friendship that, in the future, can be fruitful.
We recommend you read: Kiss on the forehead: what does it mean?
– To dream of giving a kiss
Dreaming of kissing denotes the initiative to try new things. It is a recurring dream in brave people who want to experience and meet people; this indicates that you are a reasonably outgoing person.
– Dream with a kiss on the neck
More than the passion of a kiss on the mouth, dreaming of a kiss on the neck is a clear sign that you feel very tempted by another person, and no matter how much you fight, it is hard for you to resist that feeling of desire. Be careful.
– A dream that they steal a kiss
Dreaming that they steal a kiss can have several meanings, it all depends on the context in which it develops. First, in your life, something will happen that you did not expect at all.
On the other hand, if the stolen kiss is to your liking, you are about to receive good news in the next few days. On the contrary, if the kiss displeases you, then the next future events may bring you inconvenience.
Kissing can symbolize different aspects of a person’s emotional life
When we dream of this action when we are teenagers, it could indicate sexual awakening. In the case of children, it could be interpreted as the need to receive more affection. In adults it could be related to the search for new emotions or the need to improve our sexual life.
Have you ever dreamed that you are kissing someone, and it feels real? Share your comments and thought with us!
Do you know anyone who has also had this dream? Dreaming about kissing someone is not common, but some people feel it is very real.
We also recommend you read: What does it mean when you dream about your ex boyfriend kissing you
Also, it may be interesting to find out what does it mean when you dream about someone you don’t know?
Share this post so that others can find out the meaning of what does it mean when you dream about kissing someone and it feels real
We invite you to keep reading more about the meaning of dreams, like: Dreams of my husband cheating on me meaning