Chinese Horoscope Dragon love compatibility. Discover the characteristics and everything about the Dragon in the Chinese Horoscope.
The Dragon occupies the fifth position in the Chinese zodiac. The 12 animals of the zodiac are, in order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.
There is a legend that the Jade Emperor said that the order would be decided by the order in which they would arrive at his party in the celestial palace. The Dragon came fifth after the rabbit.
Have you ever wondered what’s my Chinese Zodiac Animal?
Read on to meet the only imaginary animal in the Chinese zodiac, THE DRAGON, THE MOST VITAL AND POWERFUL BEAST.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DRAGON MAN
- Those born in the year of the Dragon are vital, energetic, and forward-looking.
- They are sensitive and deeply love those who love them.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DRAGON WOMAN
- Those born in the year of the Dragon are cheerful, very charismatic, and strong.
- Their mind is permanently active. They attract by their external and internal beauty.
CHINESE HOROSCOPE DRAGON LOVE COMPATIBILITY CHART
DRAGON AND RAT COMPATIBILITY:
- Both are mature, optimistic, and confident.
- They tend to establish good relationships and achieve mutual support.
- The Rat and the Dragon are a couple that will form a stable and wealthy family.
- The strength makes it possible for them to be together forever, maintaining joy and harmony in the home.
DRAGON AND OX COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon and ox are strong-willed.
- They often disagree in their ways of thinking, and this causes misunderstandings and quarrels.
- Both are wonderful, strong, organized, vital, and enterprising.
- There is a lot of strength in the ox and Dragon that must be managed with small doses of tranquility.
DRAGON AND TIGER COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon and tiger make a couple full of excitement, are good lovers and romantic.
- Both are wonderful, strong, organized, vital, and enterprising.
- There is a lot of strength in the tiger and Dragon that must be managed with small doses of tranquility.
- For them to work, it is necessary to respect the freedom of the tiger. Also, to avoid that, one wants to rule the other.
DRAGON AND RABBIT COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon and rabbit make an affectionate pair.
- They are usually good friends and establish mutually beneficial relationships.
- The Dragon is protective, and the rabbit always needs support. In this sense, they complement each other.
- The rabbit and the Dragon get along well in terms of friendship and affection. They never antagonize each other even though they were born to be for each other.
- It is essential to consider that the homely rabbit must learn to live with the extroverted Dragon, who also enjoys being away from home.
- They must agree on the best way to live together.
- The Dragon will be a great adversary to the rabbit if it bothers his ego.
DRAGON AND DRAGON COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon with the Dragon makes an electrifying and passion-filled couple.
- Dragons can have a good relationship together as they team up and celebrate successes.
- They are born with the star of success, wealth, and prosperity.
- Dragons do not hold grudges and quickly forget any bad experiences.
- The Dragon’s nature will always lead him to do no harm and to be generous at all times.
- However, he will have to dominate the competition with his partner and avoid running over each other.
- There is an omen of good luck among dragons, and it is the opportunity to find your soul mate and best friend.
DRAGON AND SNAKE COMPATIBILITY:
- The snake and Dragon are a compatible, fruitful, and wonderful union.
- They are a romantic couple. The snake secretly adores the Dragon’s dramatic talent, while the Dragon is fascinated by the snake’s air of mystery.
- In terms of friendship, the snake and Dragon also get along very well.
- Sexually, the snake and the Dragon are passionate and understand each other perfectly.
DRAGON AND HORSE COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon and the horse make a fun couple who enjoy being together.
- They both have intelligence, vitality, and energy in common.
- The Dragon and the horse are independent, making it easy for the two to understand each other.
- In their essence, they are not jealous, and this is one of their advantages as a couple.
- They are determined for a happy and fun life.
- The Dragon and the horse communicate easily, enjoy social activities, and travel. They are not in a hurry to acquire offspring.
DRAGON AND GOAT COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon and Goat make a romantic couple. They complement each other because the Dragon is strong and the Goat is sensitive.
- They have in common that they are optimistic, not afraid of adventures, and can take on challenges.
- They are good team players. They have a better relationship of friendship than love.
- If their friendship originates in childhood, it will last a lifetime.
- The Dragon and the Goat usually support each other and have a sincere and lasting friendship over time.
DRAGON AND MONKEY COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon and monkey make a pair that complement each other perfectly.
- The union of the Dragon and monkey allows for a harmonious bond.
- Once they start a relationship, it is difficult for them to separate.
- They will always know how to share their energies, joys, and emotions.
- The deception is not characteristic of this couple because they enjoy the qualities of each other very much and know how to channel their needs and dreams successfully.
- Whether in friendship or as a couple, they are favored to be together.
- And in the field of business, the Dragon and the monkey are magnificent partners.
DRAGON AND ROOSTER COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon and rooster make a magical pair.
- They both share ideals and a strong drive to achieve.
- They have the energetic compatibility of the signs, the masculine strength of the Dragon, and the essence of the feminine element of the rooster.
- Sex life is full of strong emotions and enjoyment. Attraction is mutual between Dragon and Rooster and intensifies over time.
- They are perfect in love and friendship; they enjoy parties, walks, and travel.
DRAGON AND DOG COMPATIBILITY:
- The Dragon and dog make a low connection pair.
- They are energetically different, the Dragon with an intense nature versus the peaceful and calm dog.
- They have in common that they are born leaders and very stubborn.
- In sex life, they do not have a good connection because energetically, they are different.
- This does not mean that they cannot be together.
- However, to achieve better relations, they will have to make efforts of communication and understanding that will keep them together for a short time.
DRAGON AND PIG COMPATIBILITY:
- Dragon and Pig make a good pair. Both are intelligent and sensitive.
- They are a couple that knows the best way to get along.
- It highlights the abilities they have to team up and achieve common goals.
- They can spend many years of beautiful coexistence that is achieved through the friendly nature of the Pig and the generosity of the Dragon.
- In friendship and business relationships, they are also favorable.
BEST AND WORST PARTNERS
-Rats, monkeys, or roosters are the best companions. However, the dog is not good company.
THE BEST CAREERS AND PROFESSIONS FOR THE DRAGON
-Journalist, professor, teacher, lawyer, engineer, architect, stockbroker and salesman.
HOW TO ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE DRAGON
-People born in the year of the Dragon are generous.
-They practice justice and challenging life.
-They appreciate power, wealth, brilliant and brilliant ideas.
-They love freedom and independence.
THE DRAGON SHOULD AVOID
–Unlucky colors: blue, green
–Unlucky numbers: 3 and 8
–Unlucky direction: northwest
–Unlucky months: the 5th and 6th Chinese lunar months.
THINGS THAT WILL BRING LUCK TO THE DRAGON
– Lucky numbers: 1, 6 and 7
– Lucky days: the 1st and 16th of any month of the Chinese lunar calendar.
– Lucky colors: gold, silver, grayish white.
– Lucky direction: east, north, south.
– Lucky months: the Chinese lunar months 3, 4 and 7.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
It is my wish that this post has been helpful to you as you have learned the Chinese Horoscope Dragon Love Compatibility.
It is important to know the essence of the 12 Chinese zodiac animals.
They are all extraordinary; it doesn’t matter if they are big or small because they have all been gifted with wonderful qualities.
By enjoying the positive gifts and essences of each zodiac animal you will find greater harmony in life.
All animals can live together, and the important thing is that we value the strengths that each one offers.
Positive energy is achieved when each animal brings its own qualities to a home.
Have you ever met families that look happy? That is possible when we all bring out the best of our essence every day.
You should not worry if you realize that you live with an antagonistic person after reading this post. It would help if you learned to share your positive essences.
“The secret of life is to let the positive emerge to live with the light that illuminates everything.”
“The secret of life is to coexist with wisdom the dark, shadow side that dwells in the essence of each of the 12 zodiac animals.”
Keep in mind these two secrets: to emerge the positive and to live with wisdom on the dark side.
The wise are those who know how to live, and teach others to live, with the shadows of the zodiac animals.
Knowing the essence of people should be to improve the planet and never to harm. It is desired to enhance the positive.
You should also take into consideration which ELEMENT rules your personality.
To know what your element in the Chinese Horoscope is, we recommend you read: The 5 elements of the Chinese Horoscope and how they influence your personality.
Chinese astrology and the Chinese Horoscope is of great importance and serves as a guide to specific situations in life. Knowing the essence of each of the 12 Chinese zodiac animals will allow you to understand your strengths and also how to avoid conflicts in the relationships you establish.
Did you know that the Chinese Horoscope also has two faces? Do you want to know what they are? Read Chinese Horoscope and its Two Faces: Discover which one is yours.
You may also be interested in knowing the compatibility of each animal sign of the Chinese zodiac. Read on:
- RAT Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Ox Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Tiger Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rabbit Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Dragon Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Snake Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Horse Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Goat Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Monkey Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rooster Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Dog Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Pig Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
If you liked this article, share it with friends and family.