In today’s post, you can learn about the Chinese Horoscope Dog Love Compatibility. Discover the characteristics, personality, and everything about the DOG in the Chinese Zodiac.
The dog occupies the eleventh position in the Chinese zodiac. The 12 animals of the zodiac are, in order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.
There is a legend that the Jade Emperor said that the order would be decided by the order in which they would arrive at his party in the celestial palace. The dog came in eleventh place after the rooster.
Have you ever wondered what my Chinese Zodiac Animal is?
Read on to meet the faithful DOG in the Chinese Horoscope!!!
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DOG MAN
- Those born in the year of the dog are faithful and mature creatures.
- They enjoy stability, and their actions will always be aimed at finding tranquility.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DOG WOMAN
- Those born in the year of the dog are loyal and take care of their home, family, and friends.
- She can become intolerant if her interests and affections are affected. She is honorable and trustworthy.
CHINESE HOROSCOPE DOG LOVE COMPATIBILITY CHART
DOG AND RAT LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Dog and Rat usually make a good match. They both give importance to family life.
- They are immediately attracted to each other, and this happens because of the positive attitude each one has from the moment they are born.
- A saying goes, “what the rat earns, the pig knows how to spend.” Many rats and pigs have had no problems living together.
DOG AND OX LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The ox and the dog manage to be compatible to a small degree.
- The dog and the ox are opposites in their way of thinking.
- Both are loyal and frank people, but it is not enough for them to establish solid relationships as couples or friendships that last in time.
DOG AND TIGER LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The tiger and the dog found each other to be happy. Their essences are easy to share for this pair of adorable animals.
- They are united by kindness, generosity, and goodness.
- The strength of one helps to overcome the weakness of the other.
- When sad and unoptimistic, the dog will receive strength and positive ideas from the tiger.
- In gratitude, the dog will protect the tiger respecting his freedom. Their relationship will be loving, warm, respectful, understanding, and fun.
Great souls have wills; weak souls have only desires.Chinese Proverb
DOG AND RABBIT LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Rabbit and dog make a wonderful couple. They enjoy being together.
- This couple’s secret is based on the trust and loyalty between them. The compatibility of the rabbit and the dog assures them to stay together for many years.
- The horoscope predicts perfect compatibility in love and friendship.
- When there are tensions between the rabbit and the dog, they know how to dialogue and reconcile.
- They get through without complications because they are gifted to be together, always in harmony.
DOG AND DRAGON LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The dragon and the dog make a pair with a low connection.
- They are energetically different, the dragon with an intense nature versus the peaceful and calm dog.
- They have in common that they are born leaders and very stubborn. In sex life, they do not have a good connection because energetically, they are different.
- This does not mean that they cannot be together.
- However, to achieve better relations, they will have to make efforts of communication and understanding that will keep them together for a short time.
DOG AND SNAKE LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The Snake and the Dog manage to be compatible to a reasonable degree.
- They are opposites in their way of thinking but can have respectful friendships.
- Sexually, the Snake and the Dog are not ideal.
- They are so different in their essence that it is best to avoid long periods of living together.
People do their hair every day; why not their hearts?Chinese Proverb
DOG AND HORSE LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Horse and dog will make a loving couple. From the essence, they are favored so that they can be together, enjoying and sharing with joy.
- The horse can have a great time with the dog because the relationship between these two is likely to be very successful as they are both entertaining and generally happy.
- They will enjoy being together, whether outside or inside the house, with many people or with few.
- This couple will be overshadowed from the moment they hold hands and contemplate the scenery.
DOG AND GOAT LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The goat and the dog are not the perfect pair.
- However, don’t be alarmed by this news because all the zodiac animals can live together, taking advantage of the positive side and learning from the dark or negative side. Obviously, you have to be willing to make it happen.
- In essence, the goat and the dog are pessimistic.
- If they are together, they will need help, so they do not fall into sadness, depression, and discouragement, especially the more sensitive goat.
- As friends, they can achieve greater closeness because they are noble in their essence.
DOG AND MONKEY LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The monkey and the dog make a strong pair.
- They have in common ancestral energy that will help them to have a harmonious, pleasant, beautiful, stimulating, and unforgettable relationship.
- The energy of both will allow them to see life with optimism, an aspect that is very necessary for the dog.
- In relationships of friendship and to do business, they are favored.
- They will enjoy social gatherings, and difficulties are overcome with remarkable ease.
You cannot prevent the bird of sadness from flying over your head, but you can prevent it from nesting on your scalp.Chinese Proverb
DOG AND ROOSTER LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The rooster and the dog make an affectionate pair. These creatures are loving, caring, loyal, and honest.
- But also, they have a sense of life that they do not always manage to share.
- Accumulating wealth is of great value to the rooster but not to the dog.
- Both are different, the rooster is very ambitious, and the dog is idealistic.
- However, they can reach agreements until they understand their needs and how to satisfy them.
- Momentum will help them overcome barriers and strengthen the bonds of love and friendship.
DOG AND DOG LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Dogs make a loyal pair. They both know each other perfectly and share values that will allow them to be together and be very happy.
- They will feel joyful and happy, enjoying the affection they give each other.
- They are made for enjoyment and generosity that they will show with gifts, surprises, and countless manifestations of love.
- If there is something to improve between them, it is communication.
- It is essential to share their ideas, thoughts, desires, worries, projects, and feelings for a better understanding.
- With this, they will be strengthened and serve so that in moments of sadness and pessimism, they will continue making an extraordinary team.
- Friendship and business relationships favor them.
DOG AND PIG LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The dog and the pig make a good couple.
- Both will consistently achieve reconciliation and the motives to move forward maintaining a friendship, family, work, and couple relationships.
- In love, a dog and a pig will be united through many activities they will do together to enjoy the family.
- One aspect that will allow them to get along is that they both like to work to feel useful.
- The pig, for example, will always invest in his house to provide it with communities that he will enjoy with his friends and family.
THE BEST AND WORST COMPANIONS FOR DOGS
- Tiger, rabbit, horse or monkey are the best companions.
- However, dragon or goat are not good companions.
THE BEST CAREERS AND PROFESSIONS FOR DOGS
- Nursing and medicine.
- Also, it excels in teaching and helping professions.
HOW TO ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE DOG
People born in the year of the dog are good-natured. The principles of honesty guide their actions, and they will always have friends with whom they maintain sincere and loyal relationships.
THE DOG SHOULD AVOID
- Unlucky colors: blue, white, gold.
- Unlucky numbers: 1, 6, and 7.
- Unlucky direction: southeast
- Unlucky months: 5th and 8th Chinese lunar month.
THINGS THAT WILL BRING LUCK TO THE DOG
- Lucky numbers: 3, 4, 9 and the numbers that contain them (such as 34 and 49).
- Lucky days: the 7th and 28th of each Chinese lunar month
- Lucky colors: red, green and purple.
- Lucky flowers: pink, and orchids
- Lucky directions: east, south and northeast
- Lucky months: Chinese lunar months 6, 10 and 12.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
It is my wish that this post has been helpful to you.
It is important to know the essence of the 12 zodiacal animals.
They are all extraordinary; it doesn’t matter if they are big or small because they have all been gifted with beautiful qualities.
By enjoying each zodiac animal’s positive gifts and essences, you will find greater harmony in life.
All animals can live together, and the important thing is that we value the strengths that each one offers.
Positive energy is achieved when each animal brings its qualities to a home.
Have you ever met families that look happy? That is possible when we all bring out the best of our essence every day.
You should not worry if you realize that you live with an antagonistic person after reading this work. It would help if you learned to share your positive essences.
“The secret of life is to let the positive emerge to live with the light that illuminates everything”.
“The secret of life is to coexist with wisdom the dark, shadow side that dwells in the essence of each of the 12 zodiac animals.”
Keep in mind these two secrets: to emerge the positive and to live with wisdom the dark side.
The wise are those who know how to live, and teach others to live, with the shadows of the zodiac animals.
Knowing the essence of people should be to improve the planet and never to harm. It is desired to enhance the positive.
You should also take into consideration which ELEMENT rules your personality.
To know what your element in the Chinese Horoscope is, we recommend you read: The 5 elements of the Chinese Horoscope and how they influence your personality.
Conclusion: Chinese Horoscope – Dog Love Compatibility
We hope you have found this post about the Dog Love Compatibility in the Chinese Zodiac helpful!
Chinese astrology and the Chinese Horoscope is of great importance and serves as a guide to specific situations in life. Knowing the essence of each of the 12 Chinese zodiac animals will allow you to understand your strengths and also how to avoid conflicts in the relationships you establish.
Did you know that the Chinese Horoscope also has two faces? Do you want to know what they are? Read Chinese Horoscope and its Two Faces: Discover which one is yours.
You may also be interested in knowing the compatibility of each animal sign of the Chinese zodiac. Read on:
- RAT Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Ox Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Tiger Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rabbit Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Dragon Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Snake Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Horse Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Goat Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Monkey Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rooster Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Dog Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Pig Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
If you liked this article, share it with friends and family.
I leave you until a future meeting. I have a meeting where indeed the first to arrive will be the Rat, followed by the Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.