In today’s post, you will learn about the Pig’s love compatibility in the Chinese horoscope. Discover the characteristics and everything about the Pig in the Chinese horoscope.
The Pig occupies the twelfth position in the Chinese zodiac. The 12 animals of the zodiac are, in order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.
There is a legend; that the Jade Emperor said that the order would be decided by the order in which they would arrive at his party in the celestial palace. The Pig came last, in twelfth place after the dog.
Have you ever wondered what my Chinese Zodiac Animal is?
Read on to meet the respectful Pig.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PIG MAN -CHINESE HOROSCOPE
Those born in the year of the Pig are generous, bold, and able to face any difficulty. They are calm, peaceful, and essentially good people and lovers of comfort.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FEMALE PIG – CHINESE HOROSCOPE
Those born in the year of the Pig are friendly. They enjoy the home and the comfort they can have by giving their family all the amenities. They are respectful and have the ability to relate to others.
CHINESE HOROSCOPE PIG LOVE COMPATIBILITY
PIG AND RAT LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Pig and Rat usually make a good match. Both give importance to family life.
- They tend to be attracted to each other because of the positive attitude that each has, in essence.
- A saying goes, “what the rat earns, the pig knows how to spend”.
- There are many rats and pigs that have had no problems living together.
PIG AND OX LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The Pig and the ox can get to understand each other and manage to be a good couple.
- The ox can be very stubborn and the Pig very indecisive.
- This characteristic separates them; however, the Ox’s generosity, kindness, and good manners help to improve their relationships with friends and co-workers.
PIG AND TIGER LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Pig and tiger make a lovely couple; they enjoy and have fun being together.
- Neither likes fights and conflicts, and they will avoid them in every possible way.
- They like to work, make plans and achieve goals.
- The tiger and the Pig understand each other as friends, partners, and co-workers.
- Although tigers are intellectual and pigs are intuitive, they know how to reconcile this difference.
“It is easy to dodge the spear but not the hidden dagger.”Chinese Proverb
PIG AND RABBIT LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Pig and rabbit make a beautiful, perfect, and adorable pair.
- The rabbit and the Pig were born for each other.
- They will enjoy family and home comforts in harmony.
- They will always have good relationships characterized by trust and understanding.
- For friendship and business relationships, the Rabbit and Pig will be happy. Conflict situations are rare.
PIG AND DRAGON LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Pig and Dragon make a good couple. Both are intelligent and sensitive, and they are a couple who know the best way to get along.
- It highlights the abilities they have to team up and achieve common goals.
- They can spend many years of beautiful coexistence that is achieved through the friendly nature of the Pig and the generosity of the Dragon.
- In friendship and business relationships, they are also favorable.
PIG AND SNAKE LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Pig and Snake will never be able to relate to or understand each other.
- Their relations will always be conflicting. The Snake is very sophisticated, and the Pig is very careless.
- Although they have common interests, the taste for money and luxury will be insufficient for a healthy coexistence between them.
- As friends, the situation is tense; there is no way to reach an understanding between them.
“The one who has moved the mountain is the one who started by removing the small stones.”Chinese Proverb
PIG AND HORSE LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The Pig and the Horse make a couple that, to be stable over time, requires maturity.
- If the Horse and the Pig decide to live together, get married, and have a family, there will be problems because, in their essence, they like to be in different spaces. For example, the Pig loves tranquility and peace, while the Horse loves to be everywhere and consume its energy.
- Their relationships will be very exciting, of gifts and many attentions. The Horse will propose walks and trips and the enamored Pig will accept it with pleasure.
- With the time to maintain the high vibration, the Pig will have to put off his art to accompany the Horse in his tireless trot.
- And the Horse will be more loving and attentive to the Pig’s demands.
PIG AND GOAT LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The Pig and the goat are the perfect lovers. At birth, they were endowed with an energy that makes them compatible.
- They are part of the so-called fourth trine of zodiacal compatibility.
- Their relationship will always be balanced, beautiful, honest, collaborative, sincere, and pleasant.
- When they have good jobs and remuneration, they invest in the decoration of their splendid house where they will enjoy time.
- The Pig will be able to be part of the exclusive group of friends of the goat.
PIG AND MONKEY LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Pig and Monkey make a vital pair. They are favored for long, pleasant relationships, growth, and fulfilled dreams.
- They form a team that knows how to complement each other to get ahead in the face of difficulties.
- The Monkey is fun and extroverted; when joining the Pig achieves a link full of positive emotions.
- The Pig will provide comfort and will generously share his wealth. They must be careful not to hurt each other and avoid teasing.
- The friendship between the two will enjoy solid bonds and be challenging to break.
“He who has tied a knot must untie it.”Chinese Proverb
PIG AND ROOSTER LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The Pig and the Rooster make a romantic couple. Impossible to resist the elegance of the rooster and the complacent Pig.
- This couple is friendly, loving, cooperative, passionate, gentle, and communicative when they are together.
- Positive energy flows between them wherever they are, and magnetism connects them for the most romantic expressions.
- They will enjoy candlelight dinners, music, and watching the sunrise in each other’s arms. For friendship, they will be faithful until the last day of their lives.
PIG AND DOG LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- Pig and dog make a good couple. Both will consistently achieve reconciliation and motives to move forward, maintaining friendship, family, work, and couple relationships.
- In love, a dog and a pig will be united through many activities they will do together to enjoy the family.
- One aspect that will allow them to get along is that they both like to work to feel useful.
- The Pig, for example, will always invest in their home to provide it with communities they will enjoy with their friends and family.
PIG AND PIG LOVE COMPATIBILITY:
- The two Pigs will make a compatible couple, and the possibility of long-term stability is unlikely.
- However, knowing how we can change things favorably is essential for a harmonious union.
- Pigs are honest and like to relate respectfully. They enjoy comfort and luxury and can be insatiable.
- It is necessary to be attentive not to fall into ruin, financial imbalances, and excessive expenses.
- This couple should learn to live without excesses and take advantage of their excellent relationships.
THE PIG IN THE CHINESE HOROSCOPE – BEST AND WORST PARTNERS
- Goat, tiger and rabbit are the best companions.
- However, the snake is not a good companion.
THE BEST CAREERS AND TRADES FOR THE PIG
- Education and architecture.
- It also excels in the following areas: art, music, beauty, fashion and interior decoration.
HOW TO ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE PIG
People born in the year of the Pig are generous in nature. The best way to relate to the Pig is through good deeds and fun times, always in a respectful manner. They have a great sense of responsibility to finish what they set out to do at work and will enjoy great projects that bring them money.
PIGS SHOULD AVOID
- Unlucky color: red, blue, green.
- Unlucky numbers: 1, 7 and the numbers that contain them (such as 17 and 71).
- Unlucky direction: southeast
- Unlucky months: Chinese lunar months 4, 9 and 12
THINGS THAT WILL BRING LUCK TO THE PIG
- Lucky numbers: 2, 5, 8 and the numbers that contain them (like 25 and 58)
- Lucky days: the 17th and 24th of each Chinese lunar month
- Lucky colors: yellow, gray, brown, gold, brown, gold
- Lucky flowers: hydrangeas and daisies
- Lucky direction: east and southwest
- Lucky months: Chinese lunar months 2, 7, 10 and 11.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
It is my wish that this post has been helpful to you.
It is important to know the essence of the 12 zodiacal animals.
They are all extraordinary; it doesn’t matter if they are big or small because they have all been gifted with beautiful qualities.
By enjoying each zodiac animal’s positive gifts and essences, you will find greater harmony in life.
All animals can live together, and the important thing is that we value the strengths that each one offers.
Positive energy is achieved when each animal brings its qualities to a home.
Have you ever met families that look happy? That is possible when we all bring out the best of our essence every day.
You should not worry if you realize that you live with an antagonistic person after reading this work. It would help if you learned to share your positive essences.
“The secret of life is to let the positive emerge to live with the light that illuminates everything”.
“The secret of life is to coexist with wisdom the dark, shadow side that dwells in the essence of each of the 12 zodiac animals.”
Keep in mind these two secrets: to emerge the positive and to live with wisdom the dark side.
The wise are those who know how to live, and teach others to live, with the shadows of the zodiac animals.
Knowing the essence of people should be to improve the planet and never to harm. It is desired to enhance the positive.
You should also take into consideration which ELEMENT rules your personality.
To know what your element in the Chinese Horoscope is, we recommend you read: The 5 elements of the Chinese Horoscope and how they influence your personality.
Conclusion: Chinese Horoscope – Pig Love Compatibility
We hope you have found this post about the Pig Love Compatibility in the Chinese Zodiac helpful!
Chinese astrology and the Chinese Horoscope is of great importance and serves as a guide to specific situations in life. Knowing the essence of each of the 12 Chinese zodiac animals will allow you to understand your strengths and also how to avoid conflicts in the relationships you establish.
Did you know that the Chinese Horoscope also has two faces? Do you want to know what they are? Read Chinese Horoscope and its Two Faces: Discover which one is yours.
You may also be interested in knowing the compatibility of each animal sign of the Chinese zodiac. Read on:
- RAT Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Ox Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Tiger Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rabbit Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Dragon Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Snake Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Horse Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Goat Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Monkey Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rooster Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Dog Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Pig Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
If you liked this article, share it with friends and family.
I leave you until a future meeting. I have a meeting where indeed the first to arrive will be the Rat, followed by the Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.