Learn all about the Chinese Horoscope RAT and its’s 5 chinese Elements and Characteristics. At birth, all people will receive a gift or element: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire, and Earth.
It is known in ancient culture that these elements are the essence that makes up the universe and people according to their year of birth.
Rats were born in 1924, 1936, 1948, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008 and 2020. Gifts for rats vary depending on the year of birth. Discover the rat’s gifts, virtues, and strengths according to its element.
Below you will have information on each of the rats. The five rats have differences that you should know to empower and live in harmony as a couple with your children, friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
The Chinese Horoscope Five Rats According to the Five Chinese Elements and their Characteristics
THE METAL RAT – CHINESE HOROSCOPE
(January 28, 1960 – February 14, 1961), (January 25, 2020 – February 11, 2021)
- The Metal Rat is the most emotional of all rats, very loving to family and friends. It stands out for its intelligence and ability to find a way out of difficulties. It always puts a lot of effort into all the goals it sets for itself. Of all the rats, it is also the most jealous and possessive.
- Metal rats are very intelligent and learn quickly. They will excel in their careers and be leaders in work teams. Managing your emotions to have a more rewarding and serene life is essential.
- Finances will never be a problem for the Metal Rat. You will hardly find a Metal Rat financially broke, and the few times this happens, it is because he has let himself be eclipsed by emotions.
- In love, she will be favored for her charming and pleasant personality. When she finds her soul mate, the relationship will be forever. Essential to keep in mind that she will never be willing to forgive a betrayal.
Susi Lee’s advice 李
Taking care of emotions and jealousy is vital to have better results in different aspects of life. Capitalize on the strength that the metal element gives you.
“Look for light instead of eternally cursing the darkness.”Chinese Proverb
THE WATER RAT
(February 18, 1912 – February 5, 1913) (February 15, 1972 to February 2, 1973)
- The Water Rat is born with a knack for business and extraordinary luck so that nothing material will be lacking throughout their lives. Their ideas and projects are brilliant and with a high possibility of succeeding in any endeavor. Water Rats have a calculating instinct that they must take advantage of so that their actions are safe and with great retribution.
- If anyone knows about strategy, it is the Water Rats; that is why, in work teams, they usually find the way out of any obstacle that may arise. Carefully listening to their ideas is advisable because they tend to see the future with innate ease. On one occasion, the emperor asked what could be done to improve the economy. The rat’s answer was the most accurate because of its clear vision of the future.
- Like no other rat, the water rat enjoys art and literature. It is possible to find them in cultural spaces and their homes; they will always have works of art when their economic income allows it.
- When it comes to love, Water Rats are very cautious and have difficulty deciding to have a family. However, when they make the decision, they have long-lasting and stable relationships, especially when they find an intelligent soul mate. Rats are very observant, cautious, and careful and, at times, may seem introverted. From birth, she will be well-liked, and those around her will view her with sympathy and value her for being generous and a good advisor.
Susi Lee’s advice 李
Take care to be very cautious and indecisive so that good opportunities do not escape her. It would be best if you took advantage of the fact that the water element is a symbol of wealth for material and spiritual.
“From the blackest clouds falls the cleanest and purest water.”Chinese Proverb
THE WOOD RAT
(February 5, 1924 – January 24, 1925) (February 2, 1984 – February 19, 1985)
- The Wood Rat is known for its innate kindness, always respect for ideas, and conservative. For this reason, it will always be attentive to celebrating family traditions and customs. He enjoys gatherings like no other rat because he needs to share generously and nurture his inner peace.
- Her kindness allows her to be a wonderful hostess. The rat will always be attentive so that all surrounding her are delighted with her cordial and exquisite attention.
- In work teams, it is essential, and achievements are usually high due to their outstanding efforts. The Wood Rat strives, like no other rat, in the face of all the commitments it takes on and will need recognition. Giving awards to the Wood Rat, who justly deserves them, is vital.
- Its great virtue is its capacity for adaptation and flexibility, which should not be abused because it does not like to feel used. When this happens, it will seek independence. It will prefer to find prosperity alone, with its partner, or with few people.
- The Wood Rat possesses innate creativity and will be able to drive ventures due to her persistence and ability to have great admirers and followers.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Beware of being impatient and controlling the desire to want to achieve goals in a short time. It would help if you took advantage of the fact that the wood element symbolizes creativity and inventiveness.
“He who fears to suffer already suffers fear.”Chinese Proverb
THE FIRE RAT
(24 January 1936 – 10 February 1937) (19 February 1996 – 7 February 1997)
- The Fire Rat is known to be the most idealistic and competitive of the Rats. Its energy leads it to be reckless, determined, and hard-working, for which it strives to achieve its goals. It is a brave rat who naturally faces difficulty and danger without measuring the consequences.
- It is tireless, and the fire element makes it energetic and vital to withstand pressures. She works tirelessly while many people sleep and work twice as hard if necessary.
- Nothing will stop her when it comes to achieving her big dreams. Very few people will have the grit of the fire rat. He demands a lot from himself and must be careful not to jeopardize his health; fortunately, the Fire Rat is very strong.
- The fire rat is friendly and sincere. Of all the rats, it is the most popular and even the most independent rat. His fortune is relatively stable, and he achieves everything with much effort. Her successes are not because she is lucky, so avoiding financial risks or gambling activities is always important.
Susi Lee’s advice 李
Be careful not to be too idealistic. It would be best if you took advantage of the fact that the fire element gives you strength, power, and the ability to relate.
“The man who does not know how to smile should not open the store.”Chinese Proverb
THE EARTH RAT
(February 10, 1948 – January 28, 1949) (February 7, 2008 – January 26, 2009)
- The Earth Rat is born to be practical. It will always seek to act in control of the context and will never take risks without analysis. She always takes care of her actions and protects everyone around her, so they do not make mistakes. It will be wise, kind, honest, caring, friendly, and flexible when necessary.
- The self-confident rat is sharp and enjoys the adventures, risks, and challenges it will take after its intelligent head has strategically assessed its appropriateness.
- The earth rat is bold and, with a conspicuous brilliance, stands out in whatever space it performs. No one will be able to resist the land rat, its charms, talent, and intelligence.
- Of the rats, the earth rats become outstanding leaders. No one can resist their charms because they know how to learn from their wisdom, which is why people want to be close to earth rats. However, you must be careful because people do not always want friendship but how to take over their social, family, and workspaces.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Be careful when being friendly because not all people approach the intelligent, bold, sharp, and intelligent earth rat with good intentions. Take advantage of the fact that the earth element puts your feet on the ground to be practical. Remove from your life anything that does not facilitate your evolution.
“Silence is an excellent source of strength.”Chinese Proverb
Conclusion: Chinese Horoscope “Rat”
The Chinese Horoscope is of great importance and serves as a guide to specific situations in life. Knowing the essence of each of the 12 mythological creatures of the Chinese zodiac will allow you to understand your strengths and also how to avoid conflicts in the relationships you establish.
If you liked this article share them with friends because the chinese astrology is very helpful and knowing the elements that govern the personality will allow us to relate effectively and improve coexistence.
Did you know that the Chinese Horoscope also has two faces? Do you want to know what they are? Read Chinese Horoscope and its Two Faces: Discover which one is yours.
You may also be interested in knowing the compatibility of each animal sign of the Chinese zodiac. Read on:
- RAT Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Ox Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Tiger Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rabbit Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Dragon Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Snake Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Horse Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Goat Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Monkey Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rooster Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Dog Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Pig Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope