Learn all about the RABBIT Chinese Zodiac Personality and each of its five Chinese horoscope elements. At birth, all people will receive a gift or element: Metal, Water, Wood, Wood, Fire, and Earth.
It is known in ancient culture that these elements are the essence that makes up the universe and people according to their year of birth.
Gifts for RABBITS vary depending on the year of birth. Rabbits were born in 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011.
Discover the RABBITS’ personality, gifts, virtues, and strengths according to the element that accompanies it.
It might also interest to know that 2023 is the year of the Rabbit!!! so keep reading more: Chinese Zodiac 2023 – Year of the Water Rabbit- Predictions of Susie Lee
Below you will have information about each RABBIT personality and its elements. The five types of RABBITS have differences that you should know to empower and live in harmony as a couple, with your children, friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
The RABBIT Chinese Zodiac Personality and the 5 Chinese Elements
THE METAL RABBIT
(Feb. 6, 1951 – Jan. 26, 1952) (Feb. 3, 2011 – Jan. 22, 2012)
- The Metal Rabbit is strong, tenacious, vigorous, and deductive. They have gifts for keen observation and the power to predict the future and to act with caution.
- All rabbits are attracted to art and artistic expression. And the metal rabbit will seek to have a home where there is no lack of paintings and sculptures placed with style and elegance. He is sensitive to music and enjoys a musical play in the theater, which he prepares with great enthusiasm.
- Having a friend is a treasure, and rabbits are exceptional in friendship. In the case of the metal rabbit, it is a few friends, a circle of very dear friends that usually begin in childhood and are usually maintained into adulthood. Has it ever happened that a childhood friend called you on the phone or visited you on your birthday or Christmas?
- Metal rabbits are people you can fully trust because they will always listen to you carefully, be reserved, and accompany you in difficult moments. They have a sense of compassion, helping others, and responsibility ingrained in their nature.
- Love is vital for all rabbits who take care of their home as a great sacred temple. Your partner and children will feel protected in the house with the communities and not necessarily luxuries to make people feel pleasant in their spaces.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Don’t be afraid to communicate your emotions; just as everyone trusts you, you could do the same. Take advantage of the metal element to strengthen your inner feelings.
Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. To master others is strength; mastery of oneself is true power.
THE WATER RABBIT
(January 25, 1963 – February 12, 1964)
- The Water Rabbit differs from other rabbits in that it is cunning. It is also sensitive, emotional, extrasensory, and intuitive. They avoid problems and do everything possible to achieve harmony and avoid quarrels.
- The water element makes them kind, friendly, confident, trustworthy, and understanding.
- RABBITS can adapt quickly to any circumstance. They place great value on family and its traditions and trust people with whom they establish good friendships.
- The Water Rabbit is trained with communication skills and tends to have excellent memory that will bring benefits in the workplace. They are good listeners, which is why they tend to be good counselors and can work in professions such as psychology. They were born with gifts in their hands and excelled in handicrafts, fashion costumes, and sketching.
- They have a subtle, dreamy, fragile, sensitive nature and can even be melancholic. He flees from everything that breaks the harmony; he does not support harassment and tense situations. His excellent memory allows him to remember beautiful moments lived to achieve tranquility. The problems of the family group affect him and originate from mental fatigue, from which he can recover by painting, singing, or listening to the music of his liking.
- In love, the water rabbit is an extraordinary companion. The home is an oasis and offers comfort and elegance. Everything in their home has been arranged for the enjoyment and recreation of the family. His partner is usually forever because he avoids confrontation in his life and bets on the solution of problems. For such a reason, this hare will always create the conditions for understanding and willingness to improve.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
The water element will help you succeed in tasks requiring organization and order. It is essential to be cautious to avoid problems. However, you cannot be too distrustful because you may miss an opportunity for your benefit, joy, and development.
“Knowledge is a treasure, but the practice is the key.”
THE WOOD RABBIT
(February 14, 1915 – February 2, 1916) (February 11, 1975 – January 30, 1976)
- The Wood Rabbit is the most flexible of all rabbits. He adapts to any group of people regardless of their age and cultural convictions. His gifts for diplomacy allow him to rise in his career, which will not necessarily be fast, although it will be safe. No one can resist his charms, good manners, discretion, responsibility, and commitment in the workplace.
- He is a born confidant, and with friendliness, he will lend his ears to all who need to be heard. He is generous with his time and devotes it to those who need it. He will listen attentively to the problems of his friends and will give wise advice, accompanied by a hug, a look of affection, and a smile.
- The ancestors gave him the possibility of predicting. The wooden rabbit will be tempted to elaborate potions and esoteric works in the spirit of changing the future even a little in its adverse effects. On its negative side, the great mystical wooden fortune teller will take revenge if someone hurts him. At the same time, you sleep, will come to your bed to eclipse your prosperity.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Take advantage of the beauty, diplomacy, and listening skills. Don’t abuse your natural gifts for sorcery, don’t take revenge, and leave this task to the universe and your beloved ancestors.
“In the midst of chaos, there are also opportunities.”
THE FIRE RABBIT
(Feb. 2, 1917 – Jan. 22, 1928) (Jan. 29, 1987- Feb. 16,1988)
- The Fire Rabbit is the funniest of the rabbits. He will never go unnoticed, thanks to his great magnetism, elegance, and diplomacy. Everything looks good on him, and nothing in his appearance is ordinary. Indeed, there are simple rabbits but with an air of elegance that he brings in his essence.
- She is the best prepared of the rabbits to occupy positions that require leaders. Your work team will be happy with your leadership and enjoy your diplomatic, flexible and considerate nature. However, her sensitivity will lead to sudden mood swings that she will need to overcome quickly for her mental health.
- The Fire Rabbit is brilliant, intelligent, and an extraordinary psychologist. It will always know how to consolidate solid relationships of friendship that are characterized by honesty and that, in addition, will be for life. It is vital to have a rabbit among friends; no one can miss this excellent and comforting opportunity.
- Has it ever happened to you that someone asks you how you feel, if you have a problem, and how he can help you? Indeed, it is a rabbit trying to save the world.
The rabbit should be listened to for wise advice because he has good intuition and mental skills.
- The rabbit has good intuition and mental abilities. You may not like what he has advised you but trust his predictive, intuitive, and deductive skills. The fire rabbit gifts his advice for your benefit, in his essence, there is no deceit, and he will never betray a friend.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Helping other people is great but remember to take care of your emotions and feelings. It is essential to take care of your mental health.
Tell me, and I forget, teach me, and I might remember, involve me, and I learn.
(Feb. 19, 1939 – Feb. 7, 1940) (Feb. 16, 1999 – Feb. 4, 2000)
- The Earth Rabbit is favored for longevity and good health. He is strict, hardworking, straightforward and direct. It is persistent, cautious and orderly. Like all other rabbits, the earth rabbit knows how to visualize the future and prepares strategically.
- He is intelligent, rational, and reflective and will plan his actions with sufficient time to achieve his goals. Of all the rabbits, he is the one who worries a lot about material things and economic prosperity. He demands himself to be able to obtain what he desires in his private life and also in the labor spaces.
- He is pragmatic, an aspect that is deepened by the earth element that dominates his essence. He will always be cordial and direct, but unlike the rest of the rabbits, he will not have a filter to say what he thinks. He probably gives the impression of being hard and rough in his dealings.
- He is of introverted nature and does not express his worries. His head is set on seeking harmony in his home with his partner and children, whom he cares for, and he creates the best conditions in the carefully decorated home. And there will be luxuries as far as her finances allow.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Finding the balance between home activities and workspace allows you to renew the earth rabbit’s energies.
I was angry because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet.
We recommend you to further read: The 5 elements of the chinese zodiac and how it influences your personality
Conclusion: What is the Chinese Horoscope the “RABBIT” personality characteristics according to their elements?
People represented with this animal sign of the Chinese zodiac are delicate, calm, and elegant.
The Chinese Horoscope is of great importance and serves as a guide to specific situations in life. Knowing the essence of each of the 12 mythological creatures of the Chinese zodiac will allow you to understand your strengths and also how to avoid conflicts in the relationships you establish.
If you liked this article share them with friends because the chinese astrology is very helpful and knowing the elements that govern the personality will allow us to relate effectively and improve coexistence.
Did you know that the Chinese Horoscope also has two faces? Do you want to know what they are? Read Chinese Horoscope and its Two Faces: Discover which one is yours.
You may also be interested in knowing the compatibility of each animal sign of the Chinese zodiac. Read on:
- RAT Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Ox Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Tiger Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rabbit Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Dragon Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Snake Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Horse Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Goat Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Monkey Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rooster Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Dog Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Pig Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope