Learn all about the DRAGON Chinese Zodiac Personality and each of its five Chinese horoscope elements. At birth, all people will receive a gift or element: Metal, Water, Wood, Wood, Fire, and Earth. It is known in ancient culture that these elements are the essence that makes up the universe and people according to their year of birth.
Dragons were born in 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012. Discover the RABBITS’ personality, gifts, virtues, and strengths according to the element that accompanies it.
Below you will have information about each DRAGON personality and its elements. The five types of DRAGON have differences that you should know to empower and live in harmony as a couple, with your children, friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
The DRAGON Chinese Zodiac Personality and the 5 Chinese Elements
(Feb. 8, 1940 – Jan. 26, 1941) (Feb. 4, 2000 – Jan. 23, 2001)
- The metal dragon is the most combative of all dragons, and it will make every effort to get what it wants and will not stop. The metal element in his nature gives him an unbreakable will, charisma, and a great sense of accomplishment. He is also a courageous, expressive, communicative, open, and sociable warrior. He is born with many gifts that he must take care of because, in his dark side, he can cause harm.
- All dragons are of a generous nature. His heart has room for everyone, although he values intelligent, brilliant, genial, and loving people. The dragon will always be by your side to laugh and cry. He will not miss an invitation because he is always ready for social gatherings with his family.
- The dragon is correct and not precisely the diplomat of dragons. So, his discomfort and strong verb for communication will be felt by people who attack him or ask him to do acts contrary to his principles and values. If someone with malice hurts you, the metal dragon, with full force, will remind you that he is the king. Then the metal dragon forgets the slight and does not hold a grudge.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
You should not affect your emotional state when goals seem not to be achieved according to your plans. The ancestors would surely tell you to cultivate generosity from which you will be repaid.
“All things change, and we change with them.”
(Jan. 27 1952 – Feb. 13, 1953) (Jan. 23, 2012 – Feb. 9 2013)
- The water dragon is the idealistic dragon among all dragons. He likes to engage in activities that help people. He is noble, creative, and big-hearted. And in the realm of romance, very loving.
- His capacities from birth and the water element allow him to execute creative projects with intelligence and intuition. They are not usually in a hurry to develop their work or personal projects. They concentrate on the process and make sure that everything is done perfectly. As a result, he successfully achieves his goals and receives rewards.
- He is very sociable and enjoys the company of his friends. He arouses sympathy and admiration among the people around him, with whom he establishes good connections that favor him in business, entrepreneurship, and humanitarian aid projects.
- His ability to analyze problems and make decisions stand out. This situation makes him highly appreciated in strategic organizations that manage high-risk production processes. His gifts will facilitate the promotion to a managerial career, and he will be able to perceive high economic income. However, it is not in his plan’s interest for economic opulence. The water dragon, in its essence, desires and gives meaning to his life are humanitarian and altruistic actions.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
The birth attributes make you patient, calm in character, and balanced. Water will give you unthinkable qualities for creativity, for which you should look for moments of relaxation for inspiration.
“Distant water does not extinguish a nearby fire.”
(Feb. 13, 1964 – Feb. 1, 1965)
- The Wood Dragon is generous, creative, and competitive. It is the least passionate and most reasonable of the other dragons. From birth and throughout life, he is elegant, refined, well-groomed, and distinctive in dressing. Wood gives them the gifts of creation, inventiveness, and research. They can achieve whatever goals they set for themselves and still be king.
- The wood dragon is infinitely curious. He is always looking for answers to his questions, analyzing what is happening in his environment. He also travels to increase his world vision. It is a factory of projects that leads him to have diverse work experiences that sharpen his senses. From these people, scientists and researchers who usually write scientific and literary works are obtained. The wood projects the dragon and brings him the aptitude to undertake his ideas that he will realize with discipline and constancy.
- In a meeting of dragons, it is possible to discover him because he will be narrating stories from his investigations, imagination, and ancestral intuition. He is a born teacher and can be a very erudite person. He is very generous and tends to share with detachment with his family and friends. When it comes to working, he is committed if it does not harm his interests and brings him benefits. He is unconditional with friends and family, although he also knows how to deal with loneliness.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Enjoy the gifts of the ancestors and the essence of the generous wood. Don’t be impatient because happiness is in the present.
“Better the hut where one is happy than the palace where one weeps.”
(Feb. 3, 1916 – Jan. 22, 1917) (Jan. 31, 1976 – Feb. 17, 1977)
- The fire dragon is intelligent, generous, courageous, and friendly. In addition, he excels at work, for which he always commits and delivers. The fire element allows them to be very social and have good relationships with people regardless of their age: young and old.
- People influenced by this element are jovial, fun, friendly, and charismatic. It comes with leadership in its essence and performs very successfully. It stands out for having many followers in the various groups in which it participates. Success is assured as she improves her communication and listening skills.
- His noble heart will allow him to win people over; he will know how to give opportunities and will always reward loyalty. He was born to know how to do things the right way and to take advantage of the opportunities and threats of the environment. He can command like no other dragon, making it possible to achieve goals efficiently.
- His enthusiasm knows no bounds, and neither does his desire to compete to be the best. He is favored for the exercise of power and all it represents; therefore, he must know how to manage the opportunities that reward the friendly fire dragon with caution.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Enjoy the joy and enthusiasm that has been with you since birth in your essence. And remember, that power should be for service.
“Don’t be afraid to move slowly. Be afraid to stand still.”
(Jan. 23, 1928 – Feb. 9, 1929) (Feb. 17, 1988 – Feb. 5, 1989)
- Dragons are born to be sociable and friendly, and the earth endows them with strength, control, and good emotional management. Most of the time, he acts with caution because he studies the consequences of his actions carefully. In addition, they can solve problems and conflicts.
- Throughout life, he stands out because he is hardworking and ambitious. He will always think about rewards and recognition because both are fundamental in his life. His generous heart allows him to recognize and reward all those who have helped him in his life. A curious aspect is that he is favored to have riches. However, it is not among his priorities because the Earth Dragon is searching for prestige.
- It is controlling, will always be vigilant to everything, and will ensure the goals are fulfilled. And in the work teams, he will be very attentive to the progress in achieving the goals. His personal life is the same. He is careful to ensure that nothing is missing and that one can have a harmonious life instilling the value of family, education, studies, and good treatment of the planet.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
Success will come naturally to you. Keep in mind that you should not be controlling others’ lives.
“Your teacher can open the door, but you must enter by yourself.”
We recommend you to further read: The 5 elements of the chinese zodiac and how it influences your personality
Conclusion: What is the Chinese Horoscope the “DRAGON” personality characteristics according to their elements?
People represented with this animal sign of the Chinese zodiac are vital, energetic, and forward-looking. They are sensitive and deeply love those who love them.
The Chinese Horoscope is of great importance and serves as a guide to specific situations in life. Knowing the essence of each of the 12 mythological creatures of the Chinese zodiac will allow you to understand your strengths and also how to avoid conflicts in the relationships you establish.
If you liked this article share them with friends because the chinese astrology is very helpful and knowing the elements that govern the personality will allow us to relate effectively and improve coexistence.
Did you know that the Chinese Horoscope also has two faces? Do you want to know what they are? Read Chinese Horoscope and its Two Faces: Discover which one is yours.
You may also be interested in knowing the compatibility of each animal sign of the Chinese zodiac. Read on:
- RAT Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Ox Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Tiger Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rabbit Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Dragon Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Snake Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Horse Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Goat Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Monkey Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rooster Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Dog Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Pig Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope