Learn all about the SNAKE Chinese Zodiac Personality and each of its five Chinese horoscope elements. At birth, all people will receive a gift or element: Metal, Water, Wood, Wood, Fire, and Earth. It is known in ancient culture that these elements are the essence that makes up the universe and people according to their year of birth.
Snaked were born in 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. Discover the SNAKES’ personality, gifts, virtues, and strengths according to the element that accompanies it.
Below you will have information about each SNAKE personality and its elements. The five types of SNAKE have differences that you should know to empower and live in harmony as a couple, with your children, friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
The SNAKE Chinese Zodiac Personality and the 5 Chinese Elements
(Jan. 27, 1941 – Feb. 14, 1942) (Jan. 24, 2001 – Feb. 11, 2002)
- The Metal Snake is the most reserved. They are observant, secretive, quiet, uncommunicative, and think strategically about their actions. They enjoy company to go to the movies and the theater, and art exhibitions lift their spirits.
- Regarding working aspects, the metal snake prefers to do things alone and strategically. From a very young age, she will seek to draw up a plan that will lead her to economic progress.
The metal snake possesses an extraordinary intelligence that they will know how to use to achieve everything they set out to do. In a crafty way, without anyone noticing it, the metal snake will learn how to climb positions at work until she reaches her goals.
- Your nature drives you to accomplish this to obtain power and economic prosperity. The Snake rewards those around them and does this by making sure it does not affect your life.
- The metal element deepens their desire for luxury and wealth. And, to their credit, their ability to see the future shows them how to achieve it. They remove people along their path honestly, but also, if necessary, under deception because they need to remove obstacles in their way.
Tips from Susi Lee 李
It would be best if you took advantage of the gift given by the metal element to calculate and see the future intelligently. Loneliness is not suitable for a long time because it takes us away from the sweetness of other hearts.
“Do not be afraid to grow slowly, be afraid only to stand still.”
(February 14 1953 – February 2 1954) (February 10, 2013 – January 30, 2014)
- The Water Snake is born with the gift of intuition, the ability to know what may happen in the future, and great power for premonition. In meetings, they propose the best ideas to solve problems and decide on the things that best suit them, considering the different scenarios: local, regional, national and international.
- It stands out for its desire to achieve material benefits and wealth. The Water Snake has excellent business sense and favors combining logic with creative vision. It projects itself in the world of work, business, and ventures for which it has a star of fortune.
- The family sphere is essential in the life of the Water Snake. It must cover this aspect because only in this way will it be able to have a calm and harmonious life. Otherwise, he may have only progressed for material things.
- If there is a beautiful aspect of the water snake, it has excellent detachment for the people it loves. And the water snake dreams of a family to share and give all material cravings.
Susi Lee’s advice 李
The water element makes this Snake exceptionally intuitive but doesn’t let that slow down rationality in decision-making. As long as you are well in the family will have harmony in your life, hence the importance of filling this space as soon as life allows it.
“Do not confine your children to your learning, for they were born in another time.”
(Feb. 2, 1965 – Jan. 20, 1966)
- Of all the snakes, the wood snake will be the most stable in its emotional life. They will always have time for family, which is fundamental in their life and for which they work tirelessly to give security, education, health, and recreation.
- All snakes are intuitive; however, the Snake with the wood element has greater wisdom and intuition, aspects that help him to predict the future with greater insight. Wood endows you with negotiation skills, and knowing how to listen and communicate effectively will significantly benefit your life.
- You have outstanding leadership skills, are friendly and flexible, and know how to negotiate with your team. Everyone enjoys your company and is happy to be part of your team. Intuition will let you know when you are in the wrong place and with bad people. When that happens, stealthily distance yourself but not before you have another plan that is better designed and will give you more benefits.
Susi Lee’s advice 李
To snakes, I always advise them to take advantage of their intuition, and when it comes to the Snake that has the wood element, I tell him to take good care of his loved ones so that he enjoys the harmonious home that privileges him in his destiny and since his birth.
“If you stand up straight, do not fear a crooked shadow.”
(Jan. 23, 1917 – Feb. 10, 1918) (Feb. 18, 1977 – Feb. 6, 1978)
- Of all the snakes, the fire snake is the most charismatic and dominant of all snakes. You will seek economic advancement and fame to gain power and wealth. The fire snake enjoys luxury, fine dining, travel, and sightseeing, for which she will always plan yearly among her priorities.
- She is a great leader, and people will enjoy her collaborative leadership style. In work teams, the Fire Serpent encourages the achievement of goals and salary recognition.
- Remember that the Fire Snake will secretly watch people’s performances because their nature is distrustful. When someone has failed or been disloyal, he takes revenge, does not forgive, and is unlikely to give a second chance.
Susi Lee’s advice 李
Intuition is a wonderful weapon you have been gifted with from birth. The fire element gives you special joy and glows to cheer you up in even the most difficult times. When you forgive, new opportunities appear.
“Coming events cast their shadows before them.”
(Feb. 10, 1929 – Jan. 29, 1930) (Feb. 6, 1989 – Jan. 26, 1990)
- The earth snake is the most easygoing, and the earth element gives it caution, reflection, and capacity for analysis. All decisions result from deep considerations that their innate intuition will influence.
- You do not like conflicts, you observe them from afar, and you avoid getting involved, having an appearance of coldness that, in the long run, brings you benefits in your work relationships with friends and family.
- Job promotion is attractive and your passion. Early every day, he will set his goals, and at night before going to bed, he will be happy about the achievements of that day. When she does not achieve a goal, she organizes herself so that she will achieve it the next day with better results. There is no one to discourage her.
- This Snake has plenty of momentum and desire to progress. It will climb the positions stealthily at work, no matter the difficulties because the triumph belongs to him.
Susi Lee’s advice 李
It would help if you took advantage of the intuition that favors you from birth. Getting involved in the problems of the people and groups you belong to is essential so that they know of your ability to solve problems and improve the image of coldness that you sometimes project.
“Make happy those who are near, and those who are far away will come.”
We recommend you to further read: The 5 elements of the chinese zodiac and how it influences your personality
Conclusion: What is the Chinese Horoscope the “SNAKE” personality characteristics according to their elements?
People represented with this animal sign of the Chinese zodiac are charming, popular, and possess great wisdom. It is noted for its manners, is not noisy, and is considered the master seductress of the Chinese zodiac. It stands out for being introverted and reserved.
The Chinese Horoscope is of great importance and serves as a guide to specific situations in life. Knowing the essence of each of the 12 mythological creatures of the Chinese zodiac will allow you to understand your strengths and also how to avoid conflicts in the relationships you establish.
If you liked this article share them with friends because the chinese astrology is very helpful and knowing the elements that govern the personality will allow us to relate effectively and improve coexistence.
Did you know that the Chinese Horoscope also has two faces? Do you want to know what they are? Read Chinese Horoscope and its Two Faces: Discover which one is yours.
You may also be interested in knowing the compatibility of each animal sign of the Chinese zodiac. Read on:
- RAT Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Ox Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Tiger Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rabbit Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Dragon Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Snake Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Horse Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Goat Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Monkey Love Compatibility in the Chinese Horoscope
- Rooster Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope 2022
- Dog Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope
- Pig Love Compatibility in Chinese Horoscope